Policy regarding the processing of personal data
1. general provisions
The present policy of personal data processing is made according to requirements of the Federal law from 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the order of personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of SE Sergei Mayarenkov (hereinafter - the Operator).
The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition of its activity the observance of human and citizen's rights and freedoms in the process of personal data processing, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secret.
2. The present policy of the Operator with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) is applied to all the information that the Operator can get about the visitors of the website
2. key concepts used in the Policy
1. automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data with the help of computer facilities;
Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases ensuring their availability on the Internet at the web address
4. personal data information system - the aggregate of personal data contained in the databases of personal data and ensuring their processing by information technologies and technical means;
5. Personal data anonymization - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation means or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - state authority, municipal authority, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons, which organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website
9. User - any visitor to the website
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
Transborder transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to a foreign state authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are irrevocably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material data carriers are destroyed.
3. the operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Last name, first name, patronymic.
4. also on a site there is a gathering and processing of the impersonal data on visitors (including files "cookie") by means of services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrika and Google Analyst and others).
5. The above mentioned data are united by the general concept of Personal data in the text of the Policy.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts.
2. the Operator is also entitled to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at with the note "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers".
3. the anonymous data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the Users' activities on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
1. the Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User through special forms on the website http://rasiabaikal.com. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
1. security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures required to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
2. the Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
3. The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable laws.
4. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.comс marked "Updating of personal data".
5. The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw his/her consent to processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address with the note "Withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign country, in the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to take place, ensures a reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects before starting the transborder transfer of personal data.
Transborder transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject consents in writing to the transborder transfer of his personal data and/or fulfillment of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The User can get any explanations on the questions concerning the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid for an indefinite period until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at